Welcome to 2017.
But if you're reading this at any other time of the year, that's okay too— and you know why? It's never too late to look back. If you're reading this on September 1st, and you're like, shit, this year hasn't exactly gone so great– it's okay. There are 2928 hours left this year.
It can be a little comforting to remember that the secular Western New Year is a completely arbitrary date that means nothing in either the personal or greater universal world. Today can be your New Year.
So, without further ado:
1. When in 2016 did you feel the most fulfilled?
2. What went better than expected? Not as great as expected?
3. Who did you have the best conversation with in 2016?
4. What are you most looking forward to in 2017?
5. Do one thing that scares you in 2017. What is it?
6. Who do you want to learn from this year?
7. What is one habit that you're trying to change, and how are you going to make it happen?
8. What bring you the most joy?
9. What can you do to make time for these moments?
10. What's one thing you're saying good riddance to in 2017?
11. What gives you confidence?
12. When do you feel the most powerful? What steals your power?
13. When do you feel the most vulnerable? What can you learn from these moments?
14. What 3 things can you do in the morning for the best day possible?
15. What's holding you back, and how are you busting through those barriers?
Did you like this post? Click over on the left to share it!
p.s. Looking for some food for thought? >> 12 Life-Changing TED Talks and What To Read Next